Beginning Monday, June 28th, we will allow two adults to accompany their pet(s) into the hospital.
Guidelines are as follows:
– The person(s) accompanying their pet must be fully vaccinated.
- Two weeks after the second dose in a 2-dose series or
- Two weeks after a single-dose vaccine
– Face masks will be required at all times. We will provide face masks for those who do not have one or services will not be rendered.
– Social distancing will be enforced.
*Please enter the lobby upon your appointment time, and our front staff will check you in. Calling in before your appointment is no longer required.
While we would love to welcome everyone in, we ask that the following visits continue to be curbside to avoid any overcrowding in the hospital. Please call to check in for your appointment when you arrive, and our staff will assist you from there.
– Families with children in tow.
Curbside service will continue to be offered for those who do not feel comfortable coming inside.
Thank you for your cooperation.